- Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Forged 4-Piece Steak Knives Set – 420J Japanese Stainless Steel Knife Set, 07104DS
- KYOKU Samurai Series – 5″ Steak Knives Set of 4 with Sheath & Case – Full Tang – Japanese High Carbon Steel – Pakkawood Handle with Mosaic Pin (Japanese Steak Knife Set)
- DALSTRONG Steak Knives Set – 5″ – Shogun Series – Damascus – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Boxed – Sheaths
- La Cote 6-Piece Pakka Wood Steak Knives Set Straight Edge, non Serrated Blades in Gift Box
- Shun Shima 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, Model DMS0430; Graceful Design, Razor-Sharp, Durable, Balanced, Fine-Edge High-Carbon Japanese Stainless Steel Blades with Elegant Ebony PakkaWood Handle
Review of the 5 Best Japanese Steak Knife Sets
3. DALSTRONG Steak Knives Set – 5″ – Shogun Series – Damascus – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Boxed – Sheaths
DALSTRONG Knife Set Includes – 4-Piece steak knives
The 5” blades of this 4-peace Dalstrong steak knife set are made out of premium quality Japanese AUS-10V stainless steel (HRC: 62+).
The 66-layer of Damascus steel has perfectly forged and has a core of AUS-10V steel, a total of 67 layers of steel that assure me outstanding sharpness with long-lasting edge holding.
Due to cryogenic heat treatment, the steel of these blades is very good in preventing rust and corrosion, which even increases the hardness and flexibility. They are sharpened by skilled craftsmen at an angle of 8-12 degrees on both sides and a mirror-polished finish which provided me super-sharpness.
The handles of these knives are made with military-grade black G10 scales. Triple-riveted with a mosaic pin and the full tang forged for better solidity and balance.
The size of these handles is designed to ensure excellent comfort and non-slip grip for any type of hand shape, even though I have been using them for a long time and I have not felt any fatigue or discomfort.
These handles have an end cap to give reverse balance and have a shining finger-protective bolster. The surface of the handle is covered with fiberglass resin to resist against moisture, cold, and heat.
Buy with 100% satisfaction; if you are not satisfied, they will refund your money. Also, the set has a lifetime warranty against faults.
I usually wash them with my hands because they are not dishwasher safe. The 4-piece blades come with Dalstrong perfect fit sheaths. Try this Dalstrong Japanese steak set without any risk.
- Ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V stainless steel blades
- The blades are super sharp out of the box
- 67-layers of eye-catching Damascus pattern
- 3-step Honbazuke technique is used to sharpen these blades
- Japanese steel blades are easy enough to sharpen
- Military-grade black G10 handles are very comfortable
- Triple-revived with a mosaic pin and full tang design handle
- Double bolster for finger protection and balancing control
- The knives are easy to clean and maintain
- Dalstrong offers a lifetime warranty and full refund if not satisfied
- They just do not fit the dishwasher
4. La Cote 6-Piece Pakka Wood Steak Knives Set Straight Edge, non Serrated Blades in Gift Box
La Cote Knife Set Includes – 6-Piece steak knives
In this steak knife set, the blades are made from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel (53-54 HRC). These straight-edge blades are sharpened by hands at 16-18 degrees on both sides which has assured me a razor-sharp edge.
The blades are perfectly forged to improve hardness and long-lasting edge holding capacity. This Japanese steel is good for resistance to rust and corrosion. The blades are finished with water stones for a special brushed effect.
The handles are built with exotic Pakkawood. These handles have fully exposed tang which gave me a nice balance. Also, the handles are triple-riveted with an ergonomic curved design that assure firmness, decent grip, and is easy to hold.
Each handle has a finger-defensive bolster and an end cap to provide a counter-balance when cutting the steak. The handles are finished with phenolic thermosetting resin to assure protection from moisture and heat.
These Japanese steak knives have amazing rust or moisture resistance properties so they are easy for me to clean. This set is beautifully packaged in a premiere gift box. The box can be used repeatedly to store the knife in a safe place.
- High-quality set at a very low price
- Premium Japanese alloy stainless steel blades
- Hand sharpened at 16-18 angles to improve sharpness
- Forged blades have great edge retention capability
- Pakkawood handles for beauty and comfort
- Full tang and triple-riveted handles
- This package with stunning gift box
- Lifetime warranty with 100% money-back guarantee
- Never put them in the dishwasher
5. Shun Shima 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, Model DMS0430; Graceful Design, Razor-Sharp, Durable, Balanced, Fine-Edge High-Carbon Japanese Stainless Steel Blades with Elegant Ebony PakkaWood Handle
Shun Knife Set Includes – 4-Piece steak knives
The 4-piece blades in this set are handcrafted from the premium quality Japanese high-carbon AUS8A stainless steel. They are precision-forged to a standard grade that provides excellent hardness, edge holding ability, and quick sharpening.
The straight-edge blades are hand-sharpened by well-experienced craftsmen at 16-degree angles on both sides which ensures me an ultra-sharp edge. The blades are easy to care for due to their good rust and corrosion resistance.
The handles of these knives are made of luxurious Pakkawood. They are full tang with inlaid steel rondels structured that have made them well balanced and strong. The handles are very comfortable in my hand due to the ergonomic design.
Also, the handles are light and flat which gives me amazing grip and control when cutting meat. They are excellently crafted and mixed with resin for resistance from wear and moisture.
Importantly, knives have to be hand-washed only. Never allow them to float in water and dry them instantly with a microfiber cloth.
The beautiful knives bring a luxurious gift box. Each knife fits perfectly in the box and can be used to store the box in a safe place.
- Ultra-premium Japanese high-carbon stainless steel blades
- Well forged blades to improve hardness and sharpness
- The blades are hand-sharpened at 16-degree angles
- Genuine Pakka hardwood handles are sleek and beautiful
- Full tang with inlaid steel rondels delivers strength and balance
- Comes with a gorgeous gift box
- Conditional lifetime warranty
- The handles are a bit light weighted
- Not dishwasher safe