- Amazon Basics Top-Rated Kitchen Steak Knife Set – 8-Piece
- Bellemain Low-Priced Micro-Serrated Steak Knife Set – 4-Piece
- Emojoy Reasonably-Priced Half-Micro-Serrated Steak Knives – 8-Piece
- DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Premium Quality Serrated Steak Knife Set- 4-Piece
- J.A. Henckels International Budget-Friendly Partially-Serrated Steak Knife Set – 8-Piece
- IsheTao Affordable Dishwasher Safe Serrated Steak Knife Set – 6-Piece
- TRENDS Reasonably-Priced Serrated Kitchen Steak Knives Set – 8-Piece
- ALLWIN-HOUSEWARE W Best-Average Kitchen Dinner Steak Knife Set – 8-Piece
- Wusthof High-End Steak Knife Set with Black Box – 8-Piece
Review of the 9 Best Serrated Steak Knife Sets
1. Amazon Basics Kitchen Steak Knife Set of 8-Piece High-Quality Stainless Steel Blades
These long 4.75″ blades are crafted of a single piece of high-quality stainless steel. These 8-piece blades in the knife set are precision-forged and hand-sharpened the half-micro-serrated edges which provide extreme sharpness even if it does not need to be sharpened again. The two different types of edge slices through meat are amazingly smooth.
The triple-riveted handles are constructed of very solid hard plastic. These are full tang that has a good balance, and ergonomically curved structure gives a smooth grip that sticks even with wet hands.
This plastic is resistant to heat and moisture, and the stunning bolster help to protect fingers from the blade.
Surprisingly, they well prevent rust and corrosion at this price range. Hand wash is the best choice for this set and dry as soon as possible with the towel.
- Good set for this price
- Precision-forged and micro-serrated edges assure razor-sharpness
- Easy to slice due to two different edges
- Will-weighted knives for long hours of use
- Pleasing and balancing handles
- This set offers a lifetime warranty
- Fits nicely in all types of hands
- Not dishwasher safe
- Sheaths not available
2. Bellemain Micro-Serrated Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades
The 5-inch blades are created from high-carbon stainless steel. The micro-serrated edges are sharpened by a craftsman’s hand which provides exceptional sharpness even though it does not often need to be sharpened.
The core of the blades is perfectly heat and ice-tempered which increases the stiffness and long-term edge protection. Due to the good quality steel, they do not rust or corrode the surface of the blade.
Each handle of these knives is manufactured from the same steel as the blade with black rubberized plastic. Ergonomically curved and full tang construction with an end cap that ensures easily controllable balance and strangeness.
This handles provides a decent grip even after holding it for a long time. The bolster assures me safe holding and safeness from the edge with hand-blasted polished knives for a smooth finish.
Overall, I have been using these for a long period and I wash them with my hands. They should be washed before use and dried instantly with a towel.
- High-grade high-carbon stainless steel blades
- Well rust and corrosion-proof
- Comfort holding with rubberized handles
- Grip-able handles even in wet hands
- On a low budget, this set is very good
- The manufacturer gives a lifetime warranty
- Does not come with sheaths for secure use
- The edge will be damaged if you put them in the dishwasher
3. Emojoy Half-Micro-Serrated Steak Knives of 8-Piece German High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades
High-quality imported Thyssenkrupp high-carbon German steel is used to make the 4.5-inch blades of this set. The core has excellent Heat-treated and forged blades that increase edge-durability and flexibility.
These micro-serrated edges are extremely sharp because each side of the blade is sharpened by hand at 16-18 degrees by a skilled craftsman. Rock-hollow dimples are added to ensure that the food does not stick to the surface of the blade. Moreover, the blade steel is good in preventing rust and corrosion.
The handles are created from the pakkawood which is well known for its long-lasting elasticity. The tang of these handles is fully exposed and has an ergonomic curve design that ensures a pleasant grip.
Triple-riveted and doubles bolster for protection and counterbalance. Interestingly, I used them for a long time and had a good fit on my hands without any hesitation.
Overall, this set is easy to maintain but highly recommended for handwashing to take care of their edges for a better life. The set comes with a nice gift box which is also good for storing in a safe place.
- Good quality high-carbon German X50CrMoV15 steel blades
- The heat-treated core is super hard
- Micro-serrated and hand sharpened each blade
- Full tang, Triple-riveted, and doubles bolster
- Quality material doesn’t need much care
- They provide a lifetime warranty
Good set, nothing found
4. DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Serrated Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece German ThyssenKrupp HC Steel Blades
The 5” blades of these knives are constructed of German high-carbon ThyssenKrupp steel (HRC-56+). The core of the blade is cryogenically and vacuum-treated to retain excellent edges, and it is sharpened at 14-16 angles on each side by the hand of a skilled craftsman for ultimate sharpness.
The steel of the blades has well forged to increase robustness and the micro-serrated edges never require sharpening. Each slicing of these blades is smooth as butter.
Every handle in these knives is built with G10 black pakkawood Garolite scales. Ergonomic and full tang handle which is very cozy and gives a safe grip to any type of hand size.
The handles are attached with triple-riveted to provide toughness. It is moisture and heatproof which makes them quite user-friendly. They have a bolster that protects the blade and an end cap for controllable balance.
Most importantly, this knife set is amazing and the steel doesn’t rust or corrosion due to the highest quality material that is used to make this set. They are not allowed to be put in the dishwasher so we highly recommend you wash them with your hands.
- Premium imported German high-carbon stainless steel blades
- The 3-step Honbazuke process has sharpened at 14-16 angles
- Micro-serrated edges provide the smoothest slices
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- Full-tang, triple-riveted, and bolsters
- Money-back guarantee, lifetime warranty, and NSF
- Each knife has safeguard sheaths
- Putting in the dishwasher will ruin your blade edge
5. J.A. Henckels International Partially-Serrated Steak Knife Set of 8-Piece High-Quality Stainless Steel Blades
The blades are 4.5-Inch long and crafted from single-piece of high-quality stainless steel. The blades have large serrations that include Smaller serrations to provide amazing sharpness.
They are very strong and hold the edge for a long time due to the precisely forged blades. The attractive feature of these blades is that they do not need to be sharpened again and they are safe in the dishwasher so they are less likely to rust and corrosion.
The handles of these knives are made of the same steel as the blades. They offer outstanding grip and good balance because of the ergonomic and full-tangle handles. These handles are easy to hold and I use them for hours on end but I do not feel any fatigue.
Overall, these are dishwasher-safe for easy maintenance but I wash them with my hands and after use, I clean them and dry them immediately with a towel.
- This money for this set is worth it
- High-quality stainless steel blades
- Full tang and ergonomic structure
- One-piece steel that is not easy to break
- The Henckels offer a lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe for less maintenance
- Does not come with sheaths
- Thin handle
6. IsheTao Dishwasher safe Serrated Steak Knife Set of 6-Piece High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades
The 4.5-inch micro-serrated blades are created out of a single piece of high-carbon 420J2 stainless steel. These blades have precision-forged which provides the power of strength and lasting edge for life and have a very sharp edge due to their micro-serrated blades.
Even, the edge does not need to be sharpened again and the steel is quite good for rust and corrosion resistance.
Each handle has made with the same stainless steel as the blade steel. So there is nothing to worry about breaking or falling apart. They are ergonomically curved handles that ensure comfort and excellent grip.
The advantage of the full tang construction is that the knives provide outstanding balance. The bonus points of these handles are their well-polished finger-protected bolster which prevents injury, and an end cap for extra balance control.
Although they are dishwasher safe, I washed them with my hands for a better life for my knives. Moreover, they are easy to maintain due to good quality steel and are well-created. Try this set without any doubt as it has a lifetime warranty.
- High-grade high-carbon stainless steel blades
- At this price, this set is good
- Full tang with one-piece steel design
- Micro-serrated blades with the highly sharp edge
- They are very grippy and balanced handles
- This set has a lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- A bit heavy knives
7. TRENDS Serrated Kitchen Steak Knives Set of 8-Piece High Carbon German Stainless Steel Blades
These 5-Inch blades of this set are constructed from German high-carbon stainless steel. They are perfectly forged and tempered for incredible toughness and long-lasting edge retention.
The serrated edges of the blade are sharpened at a 30-degree angle on each side which ensures ultimate sharpness. Interestingly, The blades don’t require frequent sharpening and have corrosion and rust-proof ability.
The handles are built with stainless steel and ABS plastic. These handles have a secure grip and are easily held due to being ergonomically designed. The solid plastic and stainless steel of these handles protect from heat and moisture. Also, the bolster on these handles assures well balance.
Overall, you cant wash them in the dishwasher it’s not safe. the manufacturer recommended hand washing. This set is packed with a beautiful gift box.
- Premium German high-carbon stainless steel blades
- The blade has gone through the forged and tempered process
- The serrated edge that doesn’t require sharpening
- Ergonomic handles that are very grippy
- Arrives with a beautiful gift box
- 5-year warranty with have a money-back guarantee if not satisfied
- Not full tang
- No protective sheath
8. ALLWIN-HOUSEWARE W Kitchen Dinner Steak Knife Set of 8-Piece German High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades
High-quality German stainless steel is used to make these blades. The steel has well-forged for enhancing toughness, flexibility, and edge protection.
The semi-micro-serrated edges are sharpened by hand at an angle of 15 on both sides to ensure extremely sharp blades that never need to be sharpened. They are already able to prevent tarnish, rust, and corrosion but the stain polish on the surface of the blade makes it even more so.
Almost the entire handle is made of the same material as the blade and there is hard plastic around the handle.
Precisely double forged with ergonomically curved with full tang designed handles to ensure robustness, secure control, and easy grip. There is a finger guard bolster with an end cap for counterweight.
Overall, knives require less maintenance due to their protective material and structure. I just wash them by hand after each use and dry them immediately with a towel. They only come with a simple color box that is not for storage.
- Good-quality German stainless steel blades
- 15-degree angle razor sharpened on both side
- The handle uses almost the same steel as the blade
- Double forged with full tang
- Very good set at this price
- Quite easy to wash
- This set arrives with a lifetime warranty
- No sheath included
9. Wusthof Steak Knife Set with Black Box of 8-Piece High-carbon Stainless Steel Blades
The 8-piece serrated blades are made out of single-piece of High-carbon stainless steel. Properly forged blades to ensure firmness and edge holding ability.
The micro-serrated edge and a mirror polish finish; each slice of the blades via steak are very clean, which shows that they are very sharp. A special coat on the surface of the blades protects them from rust and corrosion.
The handles are also made of the same material as the blade. They were quite grippy while my hand was entirely wet.
Furthermore, these handles are well-weighted and very convenient to use for hours with no fatigue. The handles feel reliable in hands and the full tang design provides well balance.
Significantly, they need to be washed by hand to keep them well edged, and they are rust and corrosion resistant; Also, these knives do not require so much care.
The Wusthof 8-piece steak knife set comes with a dark cherry presentation box that is very strong. There are separate slots for each knife so that they fit perfectly wherever you place them.
- High-quality high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Made of single-piece steel and the same material
- Full tang for a good balance
- They are very sharp due to micro edges
- They beautifully mirror polished
- These knives need low maintenance
- Wusthof has provided a Lifetime Warranty
- The handles are a bit thin