- DALSTRONG Top-Rated Damascus Steak Knife Set – 4-Piece
- KYOKU Premium Quality Damascus Non-Serrated Steak Knife Set – 4-Piece
- Shun Top Quality Handcrafted Damascus Steak Knife Set – 4-Piece
- XINZUO High-Quality Straight-Edge Steak Knife Set – 4-Piece
- Supinity Premium Quality Non-Serrated Damascus Steak Knives – 4-Piece
- JACO MASTER Low-Priced Damascus Non-Serrated Steak Knives – 4-Piece
- Enso High-End Damascus Steak Knife Set – 6-piece
Review of the 7 Best Damascus Steak Knife sets
1. DALSTRONG Damascus Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece Damascus Japanese Steel blades
This 5-inch steak knife set is constructed from Damascus Japanese stainless steel(HRC-62+). This blade has 33 + 33-layers of high-carbon Damascus steel on both sides, and the core has Japanese AUS-10V steel to improve hardness, with a total of 67-layers to maximize their performance, resilience, and durability.
Each blade has gone through forged, nitrogen tempered, and heat-treated to ensure excellent flexibility and edge retention. Plain edge blades are sharpened by hands at 8-12° on each side, providing the smoothest slice with the least effort. For less care, the blades are nitrogen-cooled to prevent rust and corrosion.
The handles of these ultra-premium steak knives are created with G-10 material, which ensures lifetime robustness. Ergonomic, full tang, and triple-riveted with the beautifully designed mosaic pin, the structure of the handles gives me exceptional comfort and a secure grip during slippery hands.
The handles are well protected from heat, cold, and moisture to easy maintenance. The mirror-polished bolster protects the fingers, and the end cap provides an imbalance.
This high-quality Dalstrong steak knife set comes with beautiful packaging and a great fit with polymer sheaths. Overall, I would recommend washing them with your hands and do not try to keep them in the dishwasher.
- Premium-quality Japanese Damascus steel is used in these blades
- Expensive but worth my money
- They are razor-sharp by hand
- The wavy pattern gives a stunning look
- The G-10 handle has fiberglass laminate
- Full-tang, triple-riveted, and bolster for ultra-performance
- The handle fits well in both hands
- Sheaths included
- Dalstrong offers a lifetime warranty, and buy it without any hesitation
- Never put them in the dishwasher
2. KYOKU Damascus Non-Serrated Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece Japanese Damascus Stainless Steel Blades
KYOKU has made these 4.5″ long 4-piece blades by highly skilled craftsmen with Japanese Damascus stainless steel to ensure exceptional durability and sharpness(58-60 HRC).
Each of the blades in this set has a total of 67 layers, including 33 + 33 layers of mild Damascus steel and VG10 super steel in the core.
For extreme sharpness, these blades go through the traditional 3-step Honbazuke process with hand-sharpened at 8-12 degrees on both sides.
All these features of this amazing set provide excellent performance with kitchen tasks. The structure of the blades is designed to be incredibly resistant to rust and corrosion.
Each handle scale on these knives is built with G10 material. The handles of this steak knife set are ergonomically designed, which provides a comfy and easy-grip when I use them for a long time.
The modern method structured the full tang, fiberglass coating, and triple-riveted with a mosaic pin in the middle of the handle that looks amazingly beautiful. All of these characteristics assure stability as well as heat, moisture, and wear resistance.
For easy maintenance, I cleaned them with water after I finished using them and dried them as soon as possible. I usually used oil before storing them in a safe place.
- Premium Japanese Damascus stainless steel blades (67-layers)
- Forged, heat-tempered, and cryogenically treated for ultra-robustness
- Hand-sharpened at 8-12° on each side to get maximum sharpness
- Due to high-quality material, these blades are rust and corrosion resistance
- G10 handle scales with fiberglass coating extra protection
- Provide great strength and balance due to full tang and triple-rivets
- KYOKU offers a lifetime warranty for this set
- Unfortunately, this set is not suitable for dishwashing
- Not good enough to hold the edge of these blades
3. Shun Handcrafted Damascus Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece Japanese Damascus Steel blades
These 4.75-inch blades are made from Japanese Damascus steel, which covers the VG-MAX steel at the core by 34 + 34 micro-layers of Damascus steel, a total of 69 layers!
The corrugated Damascus pattern blades are sharpened at 16 degrees by hand on both sides to ensure razor-sharpness that can cut food very smoothly. These fine-edge blades have perfectly heat-treated and precision forged to maximize performance and prevent rust and corrosion.
The ebony-colored handles of these knives are manufactured from PakkaWood. The shape of the handles looks like the capital letter “D” and they are very comfy and grippy.
They have shining bolsters with full tang design to hold the handle scale for ensuring longevity. The handle weighs well, is quite balanced, and has protection from heat and moisture.
This set came in a well-designed box, looks luxurious, and is also used as storage. After using them I cleaned them with my hands and dried them with a towel which kept their edges intact.
- High-quality high-carbon steel blades
- It has 69-layers of Damascus steel which gives 62+ hardness
- The edge of the blades are easy to sharpen and stay a long time
- Full tang Pakkawood handle scale for optimal grip even with wet hands
- The handles suit on any hand size
- The manufacturer offers a lifelong warranty
- This steak knife set comes with a beautiful box
- These are not safe in the dishwasher
- Does not come with any sheaths
4. XINZUO Straight-Edge Steak Knife Set of 4-Piece Damascus Stainless Steel Blades
The 5-inch blades of these knives are constructed from the highest quality Damascus stainless steel, which is extremely tough and resists rust and corrosion very well.
These blades have 33 + 33-layers of Damascus steel on both sides and have 10Cr15CoMoV super steel in the core (33+33+1=67-layers) that ensures flexibility and everlasting.
Also, they went through a vacuum heat treatment process that helps to reach the hardness up to 62+. The surface of the blades is wavy patterned and V-shaped sharpening which assures superior sharpness.
These full tang with shinning bolster added handles are built with rosewood, which is heat and moisture-protective. The ergonomic and triple-riveted gorgeous mosaic-pin designed handles gave me exceptional comfort and grip even with wet hands.
Very strong and well-polished handles for maximum performance. Even the handles have good-weight well and don’t irritate me even after using them for a long time.
Due to the high-quality material, the knives are easy to clean. I recommend washing with water and drying with a towel after each use.
- Premium-quality Damascus HC stainless blades
- Vacuum heat treatment to a super-hardened blade
- They have excellent edge retention ability
- Rosewood with full-tang handles is also suitable for restaurants
- The bolster is added for finger protection and provides extra balance
- This set comes with a money-back guarantee
- The dishwasher is not safe for this set
- These knives don’t have any cover or sheath
5. Supinity Non-Serrated Damascus Steak Knives of 4-Piece Japanese Damascus Steel Blades
The blades in this set are constructed from Japanese Damascus VG10 carbon stainless steel(HRC-56-58). The core of this steel consists of VG10 steel and a total of 67 layers of 33 and 33 layers of Japanese Damascus steel for elasticity, flexibility, and easy sharpening.
Each cut into the meat with this blade is insanely smooth due to the super-sharp edge and has been sharpened at 14-16 degrees angles on both sides by the hands of skilled bladesmiths. The blades have Damascus patterns on the surface, and good quality steel prevents rust and corrosion for a lifetime.
These handles are made of rosewood, which is very suitable for protection from water and moisture, and will ensure easy cleaning. The ergonomic shape and well-polished handle ensure easy to grip even with wet hands.
Full tang and triple-riveted with luxurious-looking mosaic pins for durability and comfy handles. The shining bolster and end cap offer outstanding balance and protection to my finger.
I clean them with my hands whenever I use them and I never put them in the dishwasher so their edges stay on for a long time. These knives are well made, so they do not require much care. This outstanding Damascus steak knife set comes with a gift box that can be used as a storage box for protection.
- Premium-quality Japanese Damascus HC steel with 67-layer blades
- Ultra-sharp and well-edge retention blades
- Good rust and corrosion protection knife
- Ergonomic and rosewood handle for a pleasing grip
- Full tang and triple-riveted handles
- Suits well on any hand
- The company provides a lifetime warranty
- This set arrives with a gift box
- No cons, good knife for your kitchen
6. JACO MASTER Damascus Non-Serrated Steak Knives of 4-Piece German High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blades
This JACO MASTER steak knife set has 4-piece knives and each blade is 5-inch, which is created from German high-carbon stainless steel.
All the blades have specially forged which retain the edges for lifetime performance, and due to the serrated edge that never needs to be sharpened, this helps you avoid the hassle of sharpening again and again.
Also, these blades are designed for slicing or dicing an excellent roast chicken, entrecote, and prime rib.
The handles of this knife set are constructed with black polyoxyethylene material. The handle scales feature double-riveted and are very stiff which makes them incredibly durable due to wear, heat, and moisture resistance.
Ergonomically and full tang structured handles for secure grip and balance. For the safety of my fingers, it has a glossy bolster.
First of all, this set is dishwasher safe! But I never washed them in the dishwasher because it can damage the edge after running for a long time. Second, I would recommend washing them with your hands and drying them immediately with a dry towel.
- German high-carbon steel blades
- Serrated edges with no-sticky texture on the surface
- Good set for this price range
- Hard plastic scales attached with full tang handle with double-riveted
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy grip
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty
- Also, arrives with a black gift box, which can be used for storing
- The blades are a little thin
7. Enso Damascus Steak Knife Set of 6-piece Damascus Stainless Steel Blades
The blades in this set are manufactured from the highest quality Damascus VG-10 stainless steel. Each blade has 37-layers with 18 + 18-layers of high-quality Damascus steel and VG-10 steel in the cores with exceptional hardness and edge holding for life.
The extremely sharp blades can cut very smoothly due to sharpening at 12-degree angles and double-bevel by skilled blacksmiths.
All handles in these knives are made out of high-quality black canvas micarta material. Canvas micarta scales are attached with triple-riveted which provide a smooth grip and protection from breakage.
The well-polished, full tang, and ergonomically designed handles offer super-comfort even after hours of use. The bolster helps to secure my fingers and the end cap ensures perfect balance.
The blades are well made but for maintenance, they need to be washed by hand as washing in the dishwasher can damage the edge. I would recommend using little oil before storing them.
- Premium Damascus stainless steel and 37-layers blades
- They are very sharp so use them carefully
- Double bevel for use in both hands without any hassle
- Balance perfectly and fit into any hand shape
- The handles are heat and moisture resistant
- This Enso steak knife set provides a lifetime warranty
- Does not come with any individual sheath
- Never put them in the dishwasher